- Air conditioning
- Internet included
- Near a subway
- Patio / Balcony
- Washing machine
- Electricity included
- Near a bus station
- Private bathroom
- Heat included
- Near a park
The room is available from the 30/04/2017 until the 28/02/2018
Manhattan Center Room Sublet, BEST LOCATION, furniture included
- super convenient location, 2 blocks away from Herald Sq,
1 block away from subway line BDFMNQR, 1 avenue away from penn station. If you work in midtown you can even walk to work. 4 min walk from Bryant Park & Times Sq.
- 24 hour doorman and elevator, laundry room on every floor, amazing rooftop terrace with full-frontal view of Empire State Building
- The room available is the flex-room that divided by a thick blackout curtain, privacy is guaranteed. approx 14.5 * 12 big. which is even bigger than lots of master bedrooms in manhattan.
- also comes with a big balcony that overlooks sixth avenue. The Macy's Thanksgiving Parade pass by right downstairs every year.
- You'll have only one roommate, which is me :) I'm in my early-mid twenties and work in Finance. We'll share the bathroom and kitchen and dining area. I prefer to keep the apartment clean, and I never bring parties home unless so I hope you'll do the same.
- No prolonged guest stayover, let me know in advance if a friend stays overnight
- Furnitures in the photos are all included, which includes full size bed, a expandable sofa, desk and chair, closets and drawers etc..
- Female only, prefer someone with a full-time job and do not bring the parties home, no smoking, no pets, no drugs, no couple
- Long term preferred.
3 months or longer, but also consider 1 month sublet
- Rent is $1730/month plus two months security deposit. Split internet and electricity, aprox. $50 pp/mon.