- Air conditioning
- Internet included
- Near a subway
- Patio / Balcony
- Washing machine
- Electricity included
- Near a bus station
- Private bathroom
- Heat included
- Near a park
The room is available from the 30/11/2019 until the 30/11/2020
Furnished bedroom available from November 30th on the 10th floor of Herald Towers - Koreatown
Furnished bedroom available from November 30th on the 10th floor of Herald Towers, in a 4-br all-equipped apartment. Perfectly located in Manhattan on 34th and Broadway/6th Avenue, you can come and go anywhere in a snap of a finger.
>> $1600 rent + $70 amenities (internet, electricity, water) <<
Why should you pick this flat?
• You would have no broker fees
• You would share the apartment with nice and discreet flatmates (2 girls, 1 boy)
• You could not be anymore central in Manhattan
• You would not have to buy a new bed, closet or desktop
• You would have a laundry service directly in the building, with dryers (Dry Cleaning and Tailoring Services are also available)
• You could say that you live on the block of the Empire State building ;)
• You would live the full NY experience, with Macy's across the street, and Bryant Park, Times Square or Madison Square (FlatIron) within 6 blocks!
Nearby stations include:
• MTA | 34 St. - Herald Square, with red (B-D-F-M) and yellow lines (N-Q-R-W).
• Amtrak, MTA & NJ Transit | Penns Station (outbound trains) and blue line (A-C-E)
• PATH Station | 33rd Street to Hoboken and Jersey City