- Air conditioning
- Internet included
- Near a subway
- Patio / Balcony
- Washing machine
- Electricity included
- Near a bus station
- Private bathroom
- Heat included
- Near a park
The room is available from the 01/03/2018 until the 15/11/2018
Master bedroom Stuyvesant Town (Stuytown) - Roommate wanted, couple ok
Hello everyone, our roommate is leaving the country and we are looking for someone to join our nice appartement. The room is the largest bedroom of a 3 bedrooms apartment in Stuyvesant Town. As you’ll see, the apartment is really big for Manhattan and really clean. We are really close to East Village, Alphabet City and Union Square.
Pictures : sorry for the mess, she was in the process of packing but you still see how much you can fit
About the room :
- March, 1st to November, 15th with possibility to renew.
- Oriented south : lots of natural light and face the oval (see picture) so you can have your windows open and not hear any of New York’s unusual noises.
- Size : 15x12 (see floor plan) – can fit any bed size + sofa + desk. You will still have room. Come with a big closet.
- Rent : $1850 / month (all utilities included) : two month’s rent are required to move in (first+deposit). For month to month we will also require the last month so three month’s rent.
- Open to couple for an extra $150 per month.
- Unlimited A/C
About the apartment and the Stuytown :
- Elevator building
- Key card access
- Laundry on ground floor
- Fully-furnished kitchen with dishwasher.
- Fully-furnished living room: couch, 4K TV, fast internet (Verizon).
- Stuytown amenities : https://www.stuytown.com/nyc-apartments-amenities
About us :
We are two males in our twenties. One of us is working at Google and the other is a French physics professor. We see our apartment as a relaxing and overall quiet place. You won’t be disturbed by us bringing the party home as we respect each other.
- Male, female or couple.
- Clean, considerate, and responsible grad student or working professional.
- Steady and dependable income (proof of income is a strong plus).
- Friendly, quiet and if possible non-smoker.
If you are interested in the apartment but the room is too expensive, there is a possibility to apply for a smaller bedroom (see last picture) at a reduced price, please message us.
If this interests you, want to see the place or if you have any question, please email us.
You can also text Thomas at 347 527 6609 to schedule a visit.